Helping today to maintain independent living tomorrow.
Life brings many questions. As we get older, we often find ourselves faced with questions that sometimes seem impossible to answer. Elderbridge has the answers to your seemingly impossible aging questions.
Elderbridge Agency on Aging is an Area Agency on Aging in North Central, Northwest and Central Iowa, currently serving a 29-county region.
We provide information, guidance and assistance in finding services for you, your spouse, parent, relative or friend. It is our mission to enable older Iowans to live with dignity, well-being and independence.
- Elderbridge to hold subcontractor info meetings
- Fall Prevention Workshop offered in Mason City
- Volunteers needed to help residents of Long-Term Care
- LifeLong Links Staff Greets Visitors
- Volunteers and staff members complete SMP training
- "Fresh Choices" Program Expands to Humboldt
- Five from Elderbridge Gain AIRS Certification
- Elderbridge Seeks Proposals for Audit Services
- Ten Ways to Lengthen Your Lifespan
- Help for Low Income Medicare Recipients continues
- Milford meal site manager goes above and beyond
- Elderbridge and Hy Vee Team Up on "Fresh Choices"
- The Latest Medicare Scams in Iowa
- New bills Proposed in Iowa Legislature would impact seniors
- Genetic testing and how it's being used to scam seniors
- Requests for HCBS funding applications now open
- Elderbridge loses a treasured friend
- Elderbridge staff members receive professional recognition