Helping today to maintain independent living tomorrow.
Life brings many questions. As we get older, we often find ourselves faced with questions that sometimes seem impossible to answer. Elderbridge has the answers to your seemingly impossible aging questions.
Elderbridge Agency on Aging is an Area Agency on Aging in North Central, Northwest and Central Iowa, currently serving a 29-county region.
We provide information, guidance and assistance in finding services for you, your spouse, parent, relative or friend. It is our mission to enable older Iowans to live with dignity, well-being and independence.
- Elderbridge hires Employment specialist for Older workers with disabilities
- Farmer's Market Coupons Available Monday, June 2nd
- Elderbridge is seeking Advisory Council candidates to serve as the voice for older adults in Humboldt, Mitchell and Sac Counties. Please contact 800-243-0678, Ext. 7028 for further information.
- Ammann Serves Region's Elderly - Special from The Messenger
- Elderbridge seeks to continue Meals on Wheels - Special from The Messenger