Helping today to maintain independent living tomorrow.
Life brings many questions. As we get older, we often find ourselves faced with questions that sometimes seem impossible to answer. Elderbridge has the answers to your seemingly impossible aging questions.
Elderbridge Agency on Aging is an Area Agency on Aging in North Central, Northwest and Central Iowa, currently serving a 29-county region.
We provide information, guidance and assistance in finding services for you, your spouse, parent, relative or friend. It is our mission to enable older Iowans to live with dignity, well-being and independence.
- Elderbridge hosts legislators
- Medicare Part D enrollment days set at Elderbridge
- Elderbridge will hold Legislative Forums
- Ammann Serves Region's Elderly - Special from The Messenger
- Elderbridge seeks to continue Meals on Wheels - Special from The Messenger
- Spencer Elderbridge office holds open house
- Elderbridge completes transition into Spencer- Special from Spencer Daily Reporter
- A time to celebrate! Elderbridge welcomes nine new counties to its service area