Helping today to maintain independent living tomorrow.
Life brings many questions. As we get older, we often find ourselves faced with questions that sometimes seem impossible to answer. Elderbridge has the answers to your seemingly impossible aging questions.
Elderbridge Agency on Aging is an Area Agency on Aging in North Central, Northwest and Central Iowa, currently serving a 29-county region.
We provide information, guidance and assistance in finding services for you, your spouse, parent, relative or friend. It is our mission to enable older Iowans to live with dignity, well-being and independence.
- Elderbridge Services Lauded by Carroll County Supervisor
- Part D Drug Plans Announced
- No Increase in Social Security Benefits
- Area Centenarians are honored
- Medicare Turns 50 July 30th
- Iowans who are 100 years old to be honored
- Community members gather to "Join The Conversation"
- Elderbridge Spencer office honored by the Governor
- First Citizens Bank awards grant to Elderbridge
- Elderbridge to hold subcontractor info meetings
- Fall Prevention Workshop offered in Mason City
- Volunteers needed to help residents of Long-Term Care
- LifeLong Links Staff Greets Visitors
- Volunteers and staff members complete SMP training