Helping today to maintain independent living tomorrow.
Life brings many questions. As we get older, we often find ourselves faced with questions that sometimes seem impossible to answer. Elderbridge has the answers to your seemingly impossible aging questions.
Elderbridge Agency on Aging is an Area Agency on Aging in North Central and Central Iowa, currently serving a 20-county region.
We provide information, guidance and assistance in finding services for you, your spouse, parent, relative or friend. It is our mission to enable older Iowans to live with dignity, well-being and independence.
- Elderbridge faces reduced funding
- Celebrating the wiser - May is Older Americans month!
- A time to serve: Elderbridge staff serves lunch at Mason City Senior Activity Center
- Older Iowan's Day at the State Fair scheduled for Aug. 14th
- Area Agencies fight for viability
- Carroll Elderbridge office expands
- Elderbridge: Webster Co. owes us cash
- Elderbridge advocates say funding cuts could reduce elder services
- Online Pharmacies: Buyer Beware!
- Help for Understanding Medicare Coverage for Serious Chronic Illnesses