Helping today to maintain independent living tomorrow.
Life brings many questions. As we get older, we often find ourselves faced with questions that sometimes seem impossible to answer. Elderbridge has the answers to your seemingly impossible aging questions.
Elderbridge Agency on Aging is an Area Agency on Aging in North Central, Northwest and Central Iowa, currently serving a 29-county region.
We provide information, guidance and assistance in finding services for you, your spouse, parent, relative or friend. It is our mission to enable older Iowans to live with dignity, well-being and independence.
- Medicare Turns 50 July 30th
- Iowans who are 100 years old to be honored
- Community members gather to "Join The Conversation"
- Elderbridge Spencer office honored by the Governor
- First Citizens Bank awards grant to Elderbridge
- Elderbridge to hold subcontractor info meetings
- Fall Prevention Workshop offered in Mason City
- Volunteers needed to help residents of Long-Term Care
- LifeLong Links Staff Greets Visitors
- Volunteers and staff members complete SMP training
- Five from Elderbridge Gain AIRS Certification
- Elderbridge Seeks Proposals for Audit Services
- Ten Ways to Lengthen Your Lifespan
- Help for Low Income Medicare Recipients continues
- Milford meal site manager goes above and beyond